- Students may have difficulties with receptive and/or expressive language.
- Student’s pronunciation may not be clear or fluent.
- Students may have limited vocabulary, struggle to respond verbally and have difficulty following instructions.
- Students may find social situations and engaging with peers difficult.
- Students Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Condition are identified in this section of the Code of Practice.
Examples of support that may be used for these students are outlined below. Please click on the box to find out more information: