- Monday 3rd February 2020 - 9am - BTec Enterprise
- Wednesday 11th - Friday 13th March - GCSE Food Practical
- Wednesday 1st April - MFL Oral Exams
- Thursday 2nd - Friday 3rd April - GCSE Art
- TBC - GCSE PE Practical
- TBC - GCSE Drama Practical
GCSE external exams will run from 11th May to 24th June 2020 inclusive.
Please note in 2020, the exam boards have announced that all students should be available until after the exam contingency day of Wednesday 24th June 2020. This has been planned in the unlikely event of a national major incident occurring which could involve an exam being moved. (Please therefore do not book holidays, etc. until after this date)
Individual exam timetables are issued around February half term after the exam entries have been sent to the exam boards.
Practical exams (Art, PE, Drama, etc.) and language oral exam dates are set by the school and your child’s teachers will inform students of these dates nearer the time.