- Students may have difficulties in learning to read, spell and construct sentences.
- Students may have difficulty with numeracy.
- Students may find it hard to process and retain new information (short or long term memory difficulties).
- Students may have a specific learning difficulty (dyslexia, dyscalculia).
- Students may learn at a significantly slower rate than others.
Examples of support that may be used for these students are outlined below. Please click on the box to find out more information: