If your child is ill you must contact the school as soon as possible, on the first day of absence, giving us the following information:
- Your child's name, year and form group;
- Reason for absence and nature of illness;
- Likely length of absence if known.
You can inform us by one of the following methods:
By contacting the Attendance Office directly on 01952 386554. There is an answer phone facility if your call cannot be answered immediately, please leave a message.
Please do not be alarmed if we call or email to check on your absent child, for our records.
If you need to inform us of future medical or other appointments you can do so by:
- Using the same contact details
- Send in a letter
- Writing a note in their PSD
- Emailing your child's small school via our contacts page.